I SHOULD be C-O-N-T-E-N-T-E-D. Got exactly what I predicted I would get. Yet an air of disappointment engulfs me. It's not that bad but it's not that good either. 2 and 2. For the effort I put in I should be satisfied to say the least. But I still can't get over the fact that I actually predicted that I would get B's :( I shouldn't be happy and rightly so but had you told me that I would have gotten this result when I was preparing for the papers in Oct/Nov, I'd take it without any second thoughts. But now that the results are actually out, I'm kinda bummed actually. The post about contentment was probably put up at the best possible time then. I'm :S currently. Drifting between contentment and disappointment. Leaning more towards the latter I should say. Oh well, the results qualify me for uni and that's all that matters, no? IF ONLY it was really that straightforward. Sigh. Mom says I shouldn't retake. She's probably right. After this few months who's gonna ask how I did for A-Levels, si bo? But a part of me wants to retake. Just can't accept laa....... Contentment. Sigh.
To those who got the results you wanted, congrats!!
To those who didn't, cheer up!!
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger!!
No comments:
Post a Comment