Sunday, March 1, 2009

19.

Joined the club two days ago. One more and I hit the big two-O club :( By then I SHOULD be in Ireland. This year's one was alot less quiet I must say with the three of them already in U but one thing's for sure is that it was alottt more fun!! I'll let the pictures speak :D

This is my card. Nice le?? Jealous ar?? :P Inside were instructions.
Instructions for the night :D Best card I've ever received <3

This is my present!!!!!!!
Looks damn good..especially when I put em' on :)


This is my cake :D:D:D
19 small cupcakes in place of the usual big one!!
Without lighting.
The cakes with lighting now. They taste damn good wei.
My whole fam likes em'!! :P

This is greedy me!! Look at that face!! *slaps self*

Thumbs up for dinner!! My favourite food!!

The mastermind to a special 19th birthday!!
Thank you lou poh!!
<3


I would also like to thank everyone for their wishes. Through calls, messages and facebook..terima kasih banyak-banyak!!!!!!!! This boy is now officially 19!! Teehee!!

5 comments:

ching said...

AIYO! don't out the 1 without the lighting la. my writing so oogleh ._.

ching said...

*put :)

Anonymous said...

Sammie you damn pretty la.. Lol

Downf4ll said...

Ure welcome kit.. it was my pleasure planning ur bday XD

ching said...

To Sarah :
thank you! but i dunno why you say that.. look at my fringe!! *points to picture*

rawrrr!