Sunday, March 22, 2009

The [ One-Tenth ] Sushi Experience.

All images were taken from Sushi King.


Previously, we've only gone to Sakae Sushi to eat 'sushi'.. and by 'sushi', I mean only 3 things : Chicken Katsu Cheese, Salmon Teppanyaki and Tuna Mayo. Well, yesterday, we had more than our usual. We took a break from shopping and went to Sushi King (Gurney outlet) with my family for tea break/ dinner. My parents kept asking us to try, so in the end, we took :

Kani Tama Maki
Tuna-Mayo.
Sake-Mayo

Soft Shell Crab Temaki

Sake Teriyaki

That was all Kit and I tried. :( .. which explains the title. They have so many choices but we only tried so few. I know I didn't take more cause I've never been a fan of seaweed and crabs.. but I think Kit was pai seh to order/take :P:P. I don't remember the total number of plates we (mostly my parents and sis) took but they sum up to RM103.15, if I'm not mistaken. Luckily we had a 10% discount when we use the HSBC Credit Card and 3 RM30.00 Sushi King vouchers from HSBC Dine-on-us Promotion and guess what! We only paid RM2.80 for the sushi-s! xD That was the best part! :D


I think my Baby Dino likes sushi now! He's waiting for this! :

*steals the member card* :)


No comments: