Tuesday, June 16, 2009

bye bye exams!

FREEDOM! Ching's exam ended last Monday. After her last paper ended, I fetched her from coll to Gurney. Our tummies were growling! The moment we reached there, there was only one thing on our minds : MAKAN!!!!!!

The ever-satisfying Nando's was to be the place we filled our growling tummies! Even tho I have been working at Chili's for almost 3 months now, there's no doubting where my favourite makan place is! After that, we jalan-jalan & window shop till our first movie. I Love You, Man. Not bad le. It's funny! Laughed our a**es off! On a scale of 5, I would give this one a 3.5! Thumbs up! Definitely a good one to make any mood lighter!

Then we watched 17 Again. Starring Zac Efron. Who is kinda gay. (Adam Lambert's gay too in case you didn't know!) Nonetheless, we both enjoyed this movie. Not as good as I Love You, Man but still good. 3 out of 5 I would say.


After these two movies, our tummies were abit on the empty side and we decided to head over to Chili's for dinner. We couldn't even settle two starters and one wonders how ppl actually manage to down a starter and an entree along with a couple of beers to drown all of it. *scratches head* We had one order of chips and queso and a nachos. Yummy! But its a lil' too filling if you ask me.



Chips and Queso.

Classic Nachos.

Me halfway thru one of my Nachos! Mouth soo big!


This is lou poh! Biting into her yummy yummy Nachos!

After all that, it was quite late already and we decided to head back home. Listened to the cd I did for her the whole way back! It was a pity it didn't last longer tho'. I had work the following morning. And that was our day after lou poh's exams ended! Simple but it sure made us happy! ^^

No comments: