On the 25th of November, we RCSIans headed over to UCD (University College Dublin) for our annual PMCSA Sports Day! We both were lucky enough to be chosen to represent RCSI! I played Mens' Doubles for ping pong and baby took part in the Womens' Doubles event! Unfortunately, we both lost! Both also by 2 points in the deciding set! Cibit right?! I played Volleyball too! We all had tons of fun! And came back with medals too! Losers on that day would recieva a silver medal! :P
A pic of me and my playing partner (Chung Lee, in black, back to me) officiating!
( I took a video of my hubbie playing vball! but I can't upload it :( :(
any idea what I should do? )
Suddenly I feel so small! We won, hence a gold around my neck! xD
Dinner with friends after a rather tiring day! Eng Keat took us to Good World Restaurant!
Had loads of banter and chatter throughout dinner!
Had loads of banter and chatter throughout dinner!
From left : baby, Stephen, Derrick, EngKeat, Joshua.
And that was our first PMCSA Sports Day! Very enjoyable indeed! The noise levels throught the games were magnificent! Ppl jeering, shouting, screaming! Real passion in the air! Looking forward to next year's games! Watch out UCD! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment