Friday, December 19, 2008

heaven.

What's heaven one might ask.







*cricket chirps*







To me, it's a feeling.......a feeling like no other. One that is indescribable. One that has no definitive meaning. It's just a state of being based on each individual's own interpretation. Everyone has their own heaven. And heaven isn't something that one experiences every other day. Some fortunate ones might experience it a few times in their entire lifetime. Some not at all. Experiencing heaven isn't a right; it's a privilege!

Happiness due to a certain reason ain't the same as heavenly happiness. Heavenly happiness doesn't need a reason. It just strikes you. And you feel free. Like an-eagle-soaring-in-the-air-free. Nothing bothers you and you feel like you're flying. Up there in the sky. Free from all worries. Hence the name of this blog :) You feel as though you're floating amongst the clouds.

Awhile back, I experienced heaven for the very first time. Or at least it felt like it. I was happy. No. Beyond happy to be exact. Happy to the extent that nothing in this world could possibly make me even feel remotely upset. And from that moment on, I knew I've found the one. God had sent an angel to me. And there she was. Sitting right beside me in my car. And on the 17th of August 2008, I summoned up all the guts in me and asked for the very first time. Asked her to be part of my life. And lucky me her answer was yes :) :) :)

Since then, 4 months has passed. And what a wonderful 4 months it has been for me. Along the way I've learned many new things. Many many new things. Had many firsts. Had so much fun. A sense of belonging. I feel complete :)

And girl, here's a song for you :

Inside Your Heaven - Carrie Underwood

I've been down
But now I'm blessed
I felt a revelation coming around
I guess it's right
It's so amazing
Everytime I see you
I'm alive
You're all I've got
You lift me up
The sun and the moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes

[chorus]
I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
When the storm blows your way
I wanna be the earth that holds you
Every bit of air you're breathing in
A soothing wind
I wanna be inside your heaven

When we touch
When we love
The stars line up
The wrong becomes undone
Naturally
My soul surrenders
The sun and the moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes

[chorus]

When minutes turn to days and years
If mountains fall, I'll still be here
Holding you until the day I die
I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
When the storm blows your way
I wanna be inside
When the storm blows your way

[chorus]



This post I dedicate to you girl. For making my life whole. Thanks lou poh!! <3

1 comment:

.Christine. said...

I'm happy for you guys =)