The skies were threatening when we were on our way there. And it started to drizzle just about when we reached. Lucky us it stayed that way and didn't pour down. First thing we did was to seek out the makan place. Trying to stay dry, eating was about the only practical thing to do. And so we headed to the food stalls and damn the prices kill!! I mean, yala wanna make money but 80 cents for one stick of satay and 5 bucks for a nasi goreng cina (which turned out to be just a normal one with not even the slightest hint of chinese) is way too much, no?? Anyways, the food sucked. We ate abit then headed to the rides :) :) :)
First thing I noticed was the price of ONE token. RM 2.00! And I told myself how often am I gonna come pesta la. And splurge we did! Lost count of how much I spent. Didn't wanna think about it :) First ride we took was some twisty-pendulum-ish thingy. Melvin, having just ate his nasi goreng cina decided not to follow us guys on the ride. Both Ching and Verryn opted out to. So 4 of us guys went onto it and boy it was superb!! Lucky Melvin didn't come along tho. He would have definitely thrown up had he joined us. Next, all 7 of us went bumper-car-ing. Two rounds too!! *bang bang bang* Fun la!!
Then we went to the play section. Most of the games were impossible to win eh. I managed to get these two bears!! Darker one is me, lighter one is her :D!!
My first ever prize I ever won at pesta!! Whee!! Tried out many of the games but the easiest was the darts one. Burst the balloons with darts. Burst six and you get a prize. Its easy but I always only manage to burst 5 nia!! Babi!! Geram lo when you are just one short!! Ish!! After quite some time, we decided to head home d le. And the moment we reached the gate it started drizzling again. Lucky us it held the entire time we were there. Niresh, lou poh and me went to kayu to makan. Dropped lou poh back then headed home.
And that was our visit to the pesta. I seriously have no recollection whatsoever about the last time I went to pesta (that is if I had actually went to one) in Malaysia. I actually didn't expect much and it surprised me actually. It was almost the same as the one I went in HK a few years back. Not bad lor.
A fun time!! With lou poh and the bestest of friends!! Winning a prize for her!! What more could a guy ask for!! I'm happy!!
* to those who wanna check the pesta out, it ends on the 31st :) have fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment