Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1st year!

One full year has elapsed now! A whole 365 days! It seemed just yesterday that prom was on. And within a blink of an eye, it's our first anniversary! Time flies doesn't it?! Well, on the 16th, we went out makan at Sakae's and baby was tired due to drama marathon (Gem of Life) the night before. So after makan, I kinda "went back" home but I lied! :P I just went one round and went back to her place (cause I wouldn't go to the beach at night). Then I took this (below!) out of my car booth and lighted it one candle by one candle till the whole board was lighted up! Nice ar? and I surprised baby just a lil' past midnight! (So very surprised eh! I thought people only do that at the beach! Heeeeeeeee!!!!)

Can read ar? Can la hor!

The lit candles up close!

And that was the start to the 17th! In the morning, I went over to baby's place and fetched her! Was wearing my Nautica polo! My favourite polo! And baby was wearing the red dress I got her from TopShop! First we had subway for breakfast! (got reason wan k!) Then we had fishies nibbling our feet! HappyFeet at Batu Ferringhi! They were so small the last time I went!! They're so big now @____@ scary!!

My feet being swarmed by fishies! Hee! ^^

Our feet! Can't really see the fishies! :(

And how is it possible that a special day is complete if we don't get to eat Nando's? (uhuh, uhuh!!) Lunch at Nando's QB! That's before we headed to Pg Hill! Wanted to watch sunset but plan kinda failed! Up there cannot see wan! T___T (Can see! But we were at the wrong side :P)


The tram!

View from up there!

Baby girl on the tram! We had the whole cabin to ourselves!


And this is me! How's the polo?!




After the disappointment of not being able to see the sun set, we headed back down and to Eden for dinner! The ambience is fantastic! Dim lighting, soothing music, and a lit candle on the table! Need I say more? We had "Surf & Turf" which consists of a half portion of Lobster Thermidore (not THAT great!) and one portion of Ribeye Steak (tastes great! but portion's abit too small!) and the "Norwegian Fresh Salmon Steak" (which I must say tastes absolutely marvellous!). I agree! The Salmon was wayyy better than lobster! The mashed potato was good too!! Owh owh! Before I forget, we had shark's fin soup with lobster bits for starters! This shark's fin soup is definitely the best I've ever tasted and is a MUST TRY if you do dine in at Eden's at Hutton Lane!
"Surf & Turf"

"Norwegian Fresh Salmon Steak"

Us!

This was desserts!
A fondue at Haagen-Dazs to bring this special day to a close!
My first time! So yummy! But unfortunately, we were too full! Didn't finish the whole thing.. except for the ice creams, of course! :P

Now this is the pressie! (One of the them! This is my favourite!! :P) See any resemblance ar?
Hee! :P
LOU POH! HAPII 1ST YEAR!!!!!!!!
(you too!! :D)
<3

2 comments:

SarahSC said...

ALAAAAA SO NICE!! I recognise the outfits :P

ching said...

recognise the outfits but not the face? xD