Monday, August 10, 2009

Seafood!

Baby got her results today! And celebrations were definitely in order! Her fam and I went to a seafood joint in town (somewhere along Macalister Rd.)! I ain't a big fan of seafood but Cheese-stuffed Lobster was just too tempting! And so we ordered. And feasted! And the bill was by no means little! Had soo much! I've never actually had so much seafood in one meal till this day! I'm beginning to like them seafood! :( Cos seafood is expensive and messy! The photos shall show you the cuisine we feasted on!
Nestum Prawns! Very very succulent ones too!
Shark's fin soup! Tasty! This I like! ^^
Crab! I usually don't take but today was an exception!
Cheese-stuffed Lobster! Double Cheese we ordered! Fantabulous!
- a lil' disappointing for me!! cheese too sweet! @_@ weird cheese.
Us!
(credit goes to my sis for the pictures! :P)

No comments: