Monday, October 26, 2009

Freshers' Week..

Holla people! I know i know! It's been awhile since the last one..... Sorry! Anyway, here are some pictures to tell you of what we've been up to all this while! :) Enjoy!

This! Is a picture of the rising sun when we were at Amsterdam Airport, Schippol Airport if I'm not wrong! :P We had to transit here after 12 LONGGGGGG hours onboard the plane. Mind you it was sardine-packed and trust me, it ain't fun at all being restricted to so little movement!


This is a shot of Buger King's logo. Baby's first time having BK! But ever since we arrived here, I've lost count on the number of times we've had it! Arghhh! :( It has only been a month, but I'm already bored of BK .__. Just to add, BK outlets outnumbers McD ones by -this- much and KFC outlets by -------this------- much! ;)


Freshers' Week ;)

This is a shot of us, at Coffee Doc, which is just a fancy name for the cafeteria. This was taken during Freshers' Week! But thankfully, we didn't get bullied by our seniors!
And this is Guinness. Like who doesn't know right? That black Irish drink everyone has talked about so much lately due to the founder's 250th celebration! Personally, I have not acquired the taste to fully appreciate it. :( But I should have done so by the time I get back to Pg! *wink wink*


This is another shot of us, this time outside Clarendon Bar, which happens to be the place we both took our first sips of Guinness! Cheers!


One more pic of us! This time just before we went out for clubbing! You see, throughout Freshers' Week, the SU (Student Union) decided that it would be good thing to expose us freshers to this thing we call clubbing. Hence, every single night of the week ended with a session at various clubs around Dublin. But we being the kuai kids we are, only attended 2 out of the 7 sessions they had planned for us! See see! We kuai! :P


This is our lecture theatre (O'Flanagans Theatre). Lecture theatre by day, rock stage by night! And who ever said doctors don't know how to have fun?! Various bands belted out hits after hits after hits! With beer and wine being served outside, I'm sure everyone enjoyed! We surely did! ^_^

My first shot! Its called a Jägerbomb! Where one drops in a shot of Jägermeister into a glass of Red Bull. It's not THE strongest but it tastes good! :D And we had a couple of others and jiggy wiggied till about 3 in the morning. (Should have taken a video of Kit dancing :P:P:P haha! Had lots of fun!) Not bad la hor? Considering it's our first time into clubs!

And that's just the start. Our first week. Next update to arrive within a day! Or two! xD Take care all! Cheers!
RCSI-ans,
Kitching!

No comments: