In our second week, we went for our first Oktoberfest! The festival of beer and sausages! Our senior, namely Gan, called me at about slightly pass 7pm. Asking me to get ready to go for the Oktoberfest at 7.45pm! And we were eating at that time. Halfway thru, and we haven't showered yet. And the place is about 20mins away from where we live. In my mind, I was rather skeptical about this as I played a prank on Ganesan earlier in the day. But we went anyway! :P Met up with a few seniors and made our way to the Oktoberfest place (sorry! I didn't take the pains to find out what the name of the place is!) And the very first thing we did was to sink our teeth into these (below!)...
What you're seeing is a half-remaining sausage as we both couldn't wait!
A few of us! From left : me, baby, derrick, andrew, gan, stephen, evelyn.The place where we enjoyed our Paulaner beer and danced to tunes
unlike what one would get at most clubs out there,
i.e. grease's songs, michael jackson ones and the likes.
No comments:
Post a Comment