Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Holla.

Hey all! Another long long hiatus! A thousand apologies to those who have patiently clicked on the link to this page over and over again hoping to have something to read! Some updates on what has happened since the last post (which was a long long time ago!) :

1. We went to Edinburgh and Glasgow for our Christmas Break! (more on this in the next post!)

2. We STUDIED! ALOT! (I couldn't believe the amount we were made to study in just 3 months! I'm pretty sure I have not done this much studying in such a short time - ever!)

3. We SAT FOR OUR FIRST MEDICAL EXAMS! (Outcome still pending! Results out this Friday! *crosses fingers and prays for the best*)

4. We went on a tour of Southern Ireland! Galway and Killarney! There are some really scenic shots we took that I'm sure will make you go "Ooooooo!"

5. We had our 2 week end-of-sem-break! And 2nd term is gonna start on Monday! :( *sigh!*


Just in case anyone was wondering, yes, we're both still alive! Barely! But still hanging on! :) Med sch ain't easy that's for sure! Then again, which course is easy once you're in uni? To all those about to enter uni this year, welcome to hell! :P

No comments: