Friday, October 16, 2009

Anatomy.

Just had the best anatomy class yet! Damn it was fun! Today we had to rip out the the head of femur from the acetabulum (you know hip joint, ball and socket? yeah! we had to rip the ball out of the socket!)! First we had to do the usual skin incisions, removal of fascia (connective tissue), clean the muscles and vessels.....bla bla bla. Then we dislocated the cadaver's hip joint i.e. twisting the cadaver's knee till the head of femur actually pops out of the acetabulum! Then the smooth head will be exposed and that's when I grabbed the electrical saw and started sawing away! :D :D :D After getting a groove, I took the chisel and hammered my way till the head of femur came off! It wouldn't come off straight away but after quite a few blows with the mallot, it finally gave in! And my whole group was so relieved! We were the only ones who managed to do it in time ok! And I had the honour of being the only one who did it! Happy nia! More updates soon! Take care all!


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3 comments:

Khy Lynn said...

I don't know why but you sound like a serial killer.Haha~

ching said...

such a show off :P ceh! my prosector was telling us too much :(

kit said...

where got show off wor? i kuai wan! :P